Monday 22 November 2010

The Route

The observant among you will have noticed that The Chronicler's stories do not run in the order of our route.  To avoid confusion, and to satisfy the map addicts amongst our friends, I've attached a map with placemarkers roughly outlining the way that we went.  You'll find it at the bottom of the page, below the posts.  This is a new game for me, so if anyone has any hints or tips or bright ideas to make it better, please let me know - particularly how to get the infernal thing to centre on Argentina rather than the US of A!  I've tried to centre the map before saving it, but it still reverts.  Menwhile, you'll need to drag the thing down to NW Argentina.  STOP PRESS: I did it by dint of using http://maps.google.com.ar/.  Seems to work.  The points shown are our overnight stops.

The Navigator